Monday, September 24, 2007

Emoticons

Liz 11: Q

My preferred Personality Model: Hey, I thought these few pages were intriguing. It’s like trying to boil the human persona down into four pages. Take Mood for instance, we can have a ton of variables for that quality but Mood covers the category fairly well. I love little emoticons. This chapter made me think of them quite often. Of course the little yellow guy would look pretty perplexed in the "automatic relationship adjustment" section. After this chapter I have determined to camp with the artists and chuck the math/techie world…what about you?

Labels:

2 Comments:

At September 24, 2007 at 4:56 PM, Blogger Elizabeth said...

OOOPS sorry this was my 634 post. ikes.

 
At September 25, 2007 at 7:20 AM, Blogger Luke said...

I'll post a comment anyway...The classes that I really think were lacking in my TCOM undergrad were art classes. I still intend to continue my education by taking art classes. They really stimulate the design part of my brain that I need to make a good looking DVD menu, website, or graphic. That's very important. Anyone that has a job in this profession should be an artist that doesn't have to starve.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home