Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Matt_10_I

The part that caught my attention (as well as many who read this chapter I'm sure) in this chapter was the part that Simmons talks about Hitler. It kind of took me off-guard. I didn't really expect for Hitler to be addressed in this book. However, it does make a lot of sense. He obviously would've had to been a gifted storyteller to convince an entire country to be okay with what he did. Simmons got her hands dirty in this chapter, and it really proved her point.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At October 23, 2007 at 1:59 PM, Blogger Martin Ryder said...

For real? In Chapter 9, she mentioned that she was going to deal with Hitler in the next chapter. I got a little excited.

 
At October 23, 2007 at 4:36 PM, Blogger Erik Crosier said...

Agreed... but how much of Hitler's strength was in his charisma vs. the actual stories he's telling?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home