Monday, October 8, 2007

Sam_8_I

When the topics comes of "listening" I cannot stop my mind thinking of the video Jeff brought up in TCOM 680 class.
It was a video about the people who can not hear, and the discrimination they suffered.
http://www.d-pan.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=36&Itemid=45
I think this video is awesome.

Several years ago, when I was preparing the travel to France, many people says French people are very arrogant, but when I was there, I feel it is not the case. French people just don't understand English very well. I saw their confused eyes and half-opened month, then I know, they're not arrogant and not willing to listen, they just don't have the clue what I was talking about.

I think listen to people is important, listen to people who use different way to communicate is a much tougher, but more important when we're going to face the people from globe village.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home