Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Tonya_9_Q

This week I am stuck dealing with how in the world am I going to tie my thesis, creative project, and my cultural immersion together to create a linear story line that makes sense not only to me, but to my audience. Not only does it have to make sense, but for sanity purposes it must be entertaining. Right now it seems as if I am flying too close to the sun. Either I'm going to to have to can the entertainment for the storyline or or make it fun to watch and skimp on the content. I don't know? Right now, having to switch gears with my writing style seems to be my biggest challenge.

Labels:

3 Comments:

At October 16, 2007 at 4:18 PM, Blogger Joshua said...

Linear?! Tonya the beauty of our program and digital storytelling, in general, is that you don't have to be strictly linear. Granted, it would be nice if all three of your projects were related somehow, don't stress over linearity. Just relax and Laissez Les Bon "Projects" Roulez.

 
At October 16, 2007 at 4:28 PM, Blogger Tonya said...

I think there is a compromise between content and entertainment without cutting too much of both!!!

P.S.: RELAX!!!

 
At October 16, 2007 at 6:13 PM, Blogger Erik Crosier said...

can't you have content AND be entertaining?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home