Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Jeff_8_Idea

I am in class and my shirt "kinda" fit the theme....

Take a look and see it what you think...

"This is where I nod and act like I'm listening"... Well this is true when I can't capture everything of what people said through lipreading... Yes listening is very vital which I believe that you can get the whole picture and the meaning and purpose if any behind the story but you can get the feel of it. If you pretend, what a dishonest person you are! I think it is important to listen and hear their word! Be cool with it and share with them your feelings weather you agreed or disagreed.

Overall, I have grew up and I find a lot of people don't understand what it is like being Deaf... Yeah I can talk but that doesn't mean I can hear. Overall, People think talking louder, talk verrrrrrry slowly... , covering their mouth, lighting is too dim or dark... I am trying to accomindate to the poeple but I would like people to accomindate to me. Just be yourself and if I'm lost, I will ask to repeat.

Stay cool!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home